Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pinteresting Pipe Dreams

I have a board on Pinterest devoted, solely, to outfits that I would love to own, and to rock, someday.  There are a plethora of styles; dresses, skinny jeans, hell even shorts.  None of these outfits are anything that I could wear now and feel comfortable with.  No one wants to see a jiggly mess as I strut myself around in skimpy shorts (trust me). 

So, I have this board and it's titled, "If I were Skinny, I'd Dress Nicely".  Pretty straightforward, I think.  Obviously they're clothes that I couldn't possible wear right now.  But, man, do I want to be able to shop with that kind of ease and with those kinds of clothes in my grasp.  Instead, I'm concerned with finding clothes that minimize my stomach and contain my monster thighs.  Don't even get me started on my arms. 

Am I the only one who does this?  Who creates things such as dream boards?  I'm afraid I'm just disappointing myself with unattainable goals.  But maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to rock this one day:


Until then, I'll keep pinning and special ordering my jeans from Alloy (yay for extended sizes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment