Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Horse pills.

I am, and always have been, the absolute worst at taking vitamins.  No matter what I did, forgetting them seemed to be the game I was best at playing.  They could literally be sitting right on my counter and I somehow glanced past them.  Obviously they were just part of the clutter that always accumulates on my counter tops.  No way was it important.  No way.

So, last night, after returning some stuff to Home Goods (man, I love Home Goods), I stopped at GNC.  I traipsed on over to the weight loss section and had approximately 2.2 seconds before the associate was asking if I needed some help.  I explained to her that I was low carb dieting, so my appetite was practically non-existent as it was, and I was looking for something that would be a good supplement to my diet and perhaps aid me in losing this pesky pudge. 

She acted clueless.  Asking me specifically what I was looking for, you know, after I just told her what I was looking for.  No bigs.  I told her again.  She recommended some GNC super Vitapak thing for me.  Fifty dollars.  FIFTY.  Yikes, that I hadn't planned on.  But, it's my health.  It's worth it.  Right?  We'll see.  Fifty damn dollars.  I like that she highlighted my "savings" on the receipt, too.  No, crazy lady.  I didn't save shit, you gave me free samples.  Give me a break.

So, here are my horse pills.  There are seven.  Yes, seven, in this little packet.  I have no issues poppin' pills (does that sound bad?), so I don't mind that there are so many.  I just hope they actually help with something.  Otherwise, ingesting all of these seems highly unnecessary and will prove to be terrible for the health of my bank account.  Nevermind my health.  Shoot.

3 comments:

  1. I have taken those before. They were not easy to swallow, but they did seem to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I see that they help me, too! I've never had to take so many pills in my life. Not that I have to, of course, but I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Sheldon from the Big Bang theory mentioned, that's a recipe for some very expensive pee.

    ReplyDelete