Monday, July 23, 2012

Decimals and fractions on scales, oh my!

Mere ounces.  That's all that I lost this week.  I know that I should be happy the scales are at least moving in the right direction, but somehow seeing less than a 1-pound loss makes me a bit annoyed.  Seriously, I gave up SUGAR for that?  But, I digress.  I will not be cheating or otherwise "falling off the wagon".  No, I will persevere.  In the words of one Ms. Gloria Gaynor, I will survive.

I was thinking about my barely there weight loss this week.  Isn't week three the infamous week on my once favorite TV show, The Biggest Loser?  Yes, I think it is.  I'm pretty sure it's the week where people stop losing twenty-pounds per week and lose a mere five or so.  Maybe THAT's my problem!  Maybe I've hit that week three slump.  My body is obviously overwhelmed with the MASSIVE amount of weight I've lost to date (you know, a whole 8.9 pounds).  That has to be it.  No more speculation, please, I've found the source of my body's suckiness. 

Onward and up downward (weight-wise, of course) to week four!

No comments:

Post a Comment